Skip to content
- Peak margin rules are effective from today, which means no more intraday leverage. You have to put full span +var for all trades. We have to see what effect it can have on the liquidity of options.
- Global markets are cautious today as worries about slowing growth weighing on trader’s mind.
- Data coming in from almost every country is not up to expectations and growth is slowing while supply issues continue to prevail in various sectors.
- India GDP grew at 20% in June quarter but still below pre-pandemic levels.
- Nifty crossed 17k mark yesterday mainly due to Bharti Airtel, bajaj twins and TCS. Now we need to see if it can sustain this level in September series.
- 36500 seems like a resistance in banknifty as lot of OI is lodged there. Let’s see if it crosses. If 15min orb gives a sell trade, I’ll add call sell and make a strangle.