Skip to content
- No surprises happened in weekend.
- Argentina won the Copa America and Italy won the Euro upsetting favorites England.
- US markets after falling on Thursday bounced back to close at all time highs.
- The meltdown in yields has stopped and slowly recovering.
- US oil is hovering at the long time resistance mark of $77. Hopefully it stays below otherwise it won’t be pretty for Indian market.
- RBI has permitted small finance banks to apply for reverse merger. RBI has allowed amalgamation of Ujjivan small finance banks with the holding company.
- We are still bouncing between the range of 15450- 15900, nothing seems to break the consolidation range.
- Result season is here, let’s see what it brings in store for us. Delta Corp published weak results with rev down 62% QOQ. Dmart also stated not so good results missed PAT and Margin targets.
- I am doing strangles in Bank nifty 34000-36000 range. it this breaks I’ll readjust.