Skip to content
- SPX and Nasdaq both closed at all time highs yesterday. our markets were volatile but soon recovered.
- Now that the Jackson Hole meeting is being held virtually, markets expecting Powell not to announce anything related to taper. Keep the charade going as long as possible.
- Close above 35500 should trigger long boys to get in but right now there’s no confirmation if market would go up or down.
- SmallCap and Midcap index is continuing its decline, as more and more twitter gurus telling to buy the blood.
- Only after September we may get a clear picture.
- Meanwhile Repo markets keep on making new record RRP figures going on above $1 tn dollars for a while.
- Dollar index has paused its decline today morning so, we might not see rapid fast rallies now.
- Selling puts below 35000