Skip to content
- As expected after the FED meet, markets opened bullish and continued up wards.
- DXY dollar index is hovering around 93 mark which if crosses above 94, we may have a problem and experience some correction otherwise it’s just up only market.
- US markets also rallied after Evergrande situation seems to be sorted out by China.
- Bears are too much in anticipation of its failure so we know what happens when everyone wants it, nobody gets it.
- Now the buck has moved towards infrastructure bill passing.
- Stock specific moves to continue.
- I am moving towards more of an intraday approach than positional.
- Selling PE 36500 and below.