Skip to content
- As expected market was volatile yesterday. Us markets however closed at all time highs.
- Futures are slightly negative though
- South Korea raised interest rates by 25bps in this pandemic era. USDKRW is up.
- Currency market is muted. No action whatsoever in dollar. All are waiting for Fed comments in Jackson hole meeting.
- I’ll probably go without any trade into the weekend, let the news flow get digested.
- Today’s monthly expiry, monthly expiries behave the same way s the whole month’s trend. So it will be volatile.