Skip to content
- China’s Industrial Output numbers keep on disappointing showing low growth from expected.
- King Dollar is hovering above 93 and Eur slipped below 1.17 level. So looks like the start of the correction is nearer than we are anticipating.
- Nifty keeps getting lifted towards 18k. Nifty made a nice jump yesterday. Maruti led the pack.
- Nifty IT had a bad day yesterday, most likely profit booking at historical high levels. Seems about right.
- Robert Kiyoski Rich Dad Poor Dad fame is calling for a severe market crash in October. Many doomsday players saying the same. Will their wish come true this October? Let’s see.